The excitement returned to Hua Hin in full swing recently as Biggles Big Band revisited Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin to delight Thai fans with hits from the golden era of jazz.
Attended by hundreds of guests and all jazz lovers from across the globe, the evening with Biggles Big Band at Centara Grand Hua Hin was a great success with David Martens (second from right), the hotel’s General Manager, personally welcoming and greeting Adrie Braat (third from left), the talented conductor, and the big band with the management team prior to the recreation of the magical sounds from the swinging-and-dancing era. Highlights of the glittering evening included “Sansoen Phra Barami”, the royal anthem of Thailand, before the band performed the amazing musical repertoire, with tunes such as In The Mood, Fly Me To The Moon, and many more famous jazz classics – perfectly complimenting a wonderful atmosphere of the hotel.
In the picture from left
- Manon Randsdorp – Viola player of Biggles Big Band
- Trinus de Vries – Saxophone player of Biggles Big Band
- Adrie Braat – Conductor of Biggles Big Band
- David Martens – General Manager of Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin
- Katejiraporn Kaewngarmsa-ard – Executive Assistant Manager – Rooms
Biggles Big Band at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin
For more information or to make a reservation, please call +66 (0) 3251 2021