Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok has tailored a special Songkran Splash, an alluring offer for Thais and local expatriates residing in Thailand from 3 to 19 April 2015.
Priced at Bt3,640++ per room, per night for single occupancy and Bt3,990++ per room, per night for double occupancy in a Deluxe Room or with 30 per cent off the best available rate for all room types, the Songkran Splash is applicable for a minimum stay of two consecutive nights and includes a number of privileges, such as:
- 20 per cent discount on food and beverage
- 20 per cent discount at CHI, The Spa
- Complimentary wired and Wi-Fi Internet connection throughout the hotel
- Complimentary use of the Health Club
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle boat transfer to Asiatique The Riverfront
- Complimentary parking
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates are subject to a 17.7 per cent service charge and applicable government tax.
- Prior reservation is required and subject to availability.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Offer is valid for Thai nationals and expatriates residing in Thailand only. A copy of the guest’s work permit or national ID is required upon check-in.
For more information and reservations, please call the hotel’s Reservations Department on (66 2) 206-8788, send a fax to (66 2) 236-8566, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or book on-line at www.shangri-la.com/bangkok